Traction Power Maintenance Technician - #16433
HITACHI RAIL STS S.P.A.
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Traction Power Maintenance Technician who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Riyadh- Saudi Arabia.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
- Assist the Power Suppliers & TPS System Supervisor in carrying out all level of preventive and corrective maintenance activities and minor modifications in the Power distribution systems.
- Carry out routine inspections, unscheduled maintenance, inspecting parts for surface defects, changing of consumable items, perform minor repairs and technical cleaning of all electro-mechanical equipment’s in Power Suppliers & TPS systems.
- Perform time sensitive fault diagnostics and component replacement (repair in site or inside depot) on the Power Suppliers & TPS system (sub-stations & depots).
- Follow the appropriate maintenance procedures and instructions, operating rules and procedures to ensure compliance with the Maintenance requirements.
- Produce and maintain accurate maintenance records of Power Suppliers & TPS system tools, and work accomplished and other information using a computerized maintenance management system.
- Perform and carry out duties as instructed/ directed by the Power Suppliers & TPS system Team Leader.
- Implement and follow Permit To Work process
- Perform shift and emergency duties when required.
- Always implement the LOTO Procedure before to the access to the sub-stations for maintenance activities
- Perform roles necessary for the management of the safe system of works, including meeting tight maintenance schedules.
- Assist and maintain good relationship with the external services personnel during the depot equipment maintenance.
- Assist Team Leader in ensuring the timely calibration of all applicable Power Suppliers & TPS special tools and equipment and maintaining availability of calibration certificates as and when required.
- Uphold Safety practices at all times in accordance with company procedures.
- Implement a culture of continuous improvement in maintenance delivery
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail