Testing Technician - #16666
You as a Testing Technician will be part of Hitachi Energy High Voltage business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be responsible for all testing activities of capacitor banks (HV) by acting with safety, efficiency, quality and productivity to assure that the products and systems meet the requirement and standards.
- Performing HV testing activities according to the prepared test instructions, drawings, checklist, guidelines and customer order data.
- Following all the required test instructions and protocols for the testing activities.
- Strictly following safety rules and regulations during activities.
- Applying lean manufacturing methods (5s, 8 Wastes, Kaizen, etc.).
- Reporting safety hazards in “Intelex” tool. Reporting quality issues “NCR” in SAP/MES.
- Ability to read HV drawings.
- Taking all the required training courses such as (Safety, Lean Six Sigma “white belt”, etc.).
- Actively communicating and collaborating with all colleagues.
- Employee shall also carry out any tasks that are assigned by management necessary to fulfil the job requirements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- 0-3 years of experience in similar background.
- Strong understanding of Electrical Symbols, Schematic and Mechanical drawings.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills and ability to interact professionally with diverse group.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
Location Dammam, Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia
Job type Full time
Job function Production & Skilled Trades
Publication date 2023-11-15
Reference number R0035783
Share this job