Testing Engineer, Dammam - #16351
Testing Engineer, Dammam
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB's Measurement & Analytics division is among the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of smart instrumentation and analyzers. With thousands of experts around the world and high-performance digital technology, ABB's team is dedicated to making measurement easy for its industrial and energy customers to let them operate more efficiently and profitably.
- Executes testing of analyzers and integrated analytical systems with HVAC and other accessories in house and during FAT with customer according to schedule. Supports in preparing the project test documentation.
- Makes risk assessments in one’s area of responsibility to assure safe systems of work and takes appropriate actions. Reports contract/quality/program/cost issues to management
- Participates in customer inspections and ensures resolution of technical queries during acceptance tests
- Creates standard processes and tools for testing
- Observe the deviations with respect to the engineering drawings issued for construction and provides mark-ups for as-built project documentation. Supports continuous improvement of project process/product/system design. Participates in internal project review meetings and provides inputs on testing activities.
- Responsible for loop checking of the electrical terminations, functionality of the electrical equipments and gas detection systems
- Responsible for testing the correctness of the piping hook ups, the P&ID against the hook up drawings and pressure testing of the piping as per the specifications
- Gives feedbacks to the project and manufacturing team to apply lessons learned process
- Ideally, you'll hold a Diploma in Engineering, major in Electrical or Instrumentation
- With 0 - 2 years of experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English Language
- Good command of using computer
- Sharp learning skills
- Basic electrical testing knowledge
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: remote #LI-remote Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Work model: on site #LI-onsite