Territory Sales Engineer - #16803
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio; hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Building Products Business unit as Territory Sales Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
Do you want to be responsible to expand the footprint of the bespoken Siemens Comfort portfolio (Building management system and lighting control system) in Saudi Arabia at Jeddah region by developing the solution partner channel in a dynamic and growing market?
We are seeking for a Territory Sales Engineer for our comfort portfolio (Building management system and lighting control systems), for our Building Products (BP) business who plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling BP products through solution partners. You will develop the BMS partners and represent the complete portfolio with focus on BMS portfolio.
Building Products (BP) is making smart buildings real. Its offering comprises of fire safety products, DDC-controllers, HVAC field devices and software and cloud-based solutions to manage buildings anywhere and anytime.
The Siemens environment is very dynamic, handling multiple opportunities across KSA. You will be responsible for sales of the assigned region and achieve the targets by closely collaborating with other business units within Siemens Smart Infrastructure. You join a dynamic and diverse team and can count on the support of the entire team.
- Assess market (verticals, end-users, contractors, and system integrators) and define partner-strategy with the aim to increase market share for Siemens BMS and KNX portfolio.
- Acquires/develops Solution Partners for the BMS and KNX portfolio in line with the agreed strategy. Increase share of wallet by promoting entire BP-offering
- Ensures efficient sales support for all partners and customers with BMS & Lighting Control product portfolio demand.
- Plans and ensures sales volumes, customer visits and strategic activities in assigned territory.
- Analyzes the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
- Prepares customer contact, builds, and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prioritize customers based on potential and opportunities and allocate effort (# visits).
- Spots and develop opportunities and prospects in Salesforce CRM System.
- Develops new customers and partners to gain additive potentials/revenues.
- Coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with Back Office/other involved professionals and management.
- Utilize Back Office & Support functions for efficient serving of customers wherever possible.
- May act as a point of contact to assigned customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
- Provides information for forecasts and planning via CRM system such as opportunity funnels.
- Establishes and supports value selling through partners.
- Orchestrates sales approach towards partner together with technical sales. Conducts sales training and provide support for product selection and value engineering.
- Develop relationship with various consultants, end users and contractors to increase reach of our existing partners.
- Collect data related to market transparency to enable prepare business growth plans and strategy.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical degree.
- Experience in BMS -industry for a manufacturer or channel partner in a sales role (3-5 years).
- Preferred to have experience in Siemens Comfort portfolio (Building Management system and lighting control system) and/or with others leading BMS systems products.
- HVAC/BMS basic knowledge know-how in application & BMS systems.
Knowledge of expertise
- Understanding of promoting premium products with value-selling against low price competition
- Working with contractors and consultants for approvals and specifications
- The ability to motivate the partners to push/sell Siemen’s products to achieve targets.
- Working with Consultants and End-users for approvals and specifications
Any required certification
- Good know-how of local BMS market, international code such as ASHRAE, customers influencers and competitors.
- Customer knowledge
- Sales and customer development
- Communication and presentation Skills
- Identifying and developing customer value
- Sales and customer development
- Account business planning
- Communicative, passionate, self-driven, reliable, and fast learner
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection pr