Technology Consulting- Solution Architect- SAP- Saudi Arabia - #16945
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As a technology consulting professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We’re looking for a Solutions Architect, SAP (Senior Manager level) to join our rapidly expanding Technology Consulting team.
Key Profile Requirements:
- Prior Experience of bid and delivery solutioning as well as core delivery must in the SAP
- Expertise in SAP S/4 HANA and with relevant implementation experience
- Understanding SAP S/4HANA cloud service offerings with relevant implementation experience
- Experience in more than one of the functional workstream (FICO, SD, SF, EWM, TM, Ariba, Hybris, IBP) or over-all solution architect
- Worked on implementation RFP’s as a solution architect responsible for designing solutions end to end
- Prior business development experience (at least 3-4 years, overall 10-14 years) with exposure to SAP Delivery. A strong understanding of SAP and integration with other applications/systems in an IT landscape
- Strong verbal and written communication with out of box thinking abilities.
- Ability to understand Methodologies (Activate, Agile, SDLC, SCRUM) and other industry business fundamentals and ability to showcase a quick learning curve.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
- Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals.
- Engaging with Clients in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and use cases and a roadmap to meet their goals.
- Creating innovative solution designs that utilize our extensive service offerings.
- Understand client requirements (RFP/ RFI), build synopsis and have an ability to articulate the customer ask.
- Support the SAP implementation project and play solution architect role binding the entire solution to meet client requirements
Participation in meetings with internal/external stakeholders (Delivery managers, Account managers and client partners) and Vertical & Horizontal teams.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.