Tax & Legal Services - Tax - Indirect Tax - Senior Associate - KSA - #25140
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Line of ServiceTax
SpecialismGeneral Tax Consulting
Management LevelSenior Associate
Job Description & SummaryWe are looking for the right candidates to join our growing Tax Team in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s Eastern Province. The right candidate(s) will be based in Khobar; specifically we are searching for associates and senior associates to join our Middle East Indirect Tax Practice – Indirect Taxes for us cover Value Added Tax, Customs Duty, Excise Tax and Real Estate Transaction Tax as
well as electronic invoicing
The work involves advisory, compliance and disputes work in Indirect Tax covering not only KSA, but also extends across the Middle East (including in particular Indirect Taxes in the Gulf Co-operative Council Region – Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and the UAE). This is an exciting time for those who choose to become Indirect Tax specialists in the Middle East, with e-Invoicing, VAT,
Excise Tax, Customs Duty and RETT coming to many countries and already implemented in a number
- Indirect Tax (VAT, Excise Tax, RETT and/or Customs Duty) work experience. Good working knowledge of GCC VAT.
- Framework, KSA VAT, Bahrain VAT or similar Indirect Tax system.
- Track record in writing advice, memos, letters and emails on Indirect Tax matters.
- Practical experience of application of technical Indirect Tax rules and regulations.
- General finance, accounting or consulting/accounting firm experience of at least one year.
- Experience of appeals, objections and challenges to tax authority positions would be an advantage (but not a must-have)
- in KSA and / or elsewhere.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date