"Tamayyaz– Sales Executive– Saudis Only" - #24826
Tamayyaz is a Nationalization Development Program that enables Saudi talents to acquire the needed skills & knowledge for various professions within the hospitality field within a specific time frame by using a combination of classroom learning and On Job Training.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
- To support: Sales Co-coordinator in carrying out his / her roles effectively (i.e. by ensuring there are enough sales kits available for the week)
- Communicating client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required, ensuring delivery of superior guest service.
- Ensure accurate follow up and communication both internally to reservations and accounting departments, and confirmation to client.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment
- Maintains the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, staff and employees.
- Maintains professional business confidentiality.
- To adhere to Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times.
- Good knowledge of S&C, Microsoft Office and Microsoft outlook. Uses technology available for reports, communication and client correspondences.
- Flexible to adapt to sudden increase in working hours as per business needs
- statistical information to upper management
- Tamayyaz Program is for Saudi Nationals Only.
- Open to candidates with little to no work experience, including fresh graduates and those with up to 6 months of relevant work experience.
- Basic English skills are a must.
- Strong passion for the Hospitality Field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Is a team player that contributes to and proactively assists co-workers.
- Ability to work a flexible roster depending on departmental needs.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, always remaining calm and courteous.
Your team and working environment:
- Sofitel Shahd Al-Madinah boasts a landmark location in the center of Madinah, a short walk from the northern entrance of the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi. The property features 469 keys, including the most luxurious suite in Madinah, two- and three-bedroom suites, three dining outlets, an executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a fitness center with a gym, stand out as a beacon of modern luxury and French savoir-faire, blending the brand’s unique sense of joie de vivre with the very best of the local.