"Tamayyaz– Event Coordinator– Saudis Only" - #24834
Tamayyaz is a Nationalization Development Program that enables Saudi talents to acquire the needed skills & knowledge for various professions within the hospitality field within a specific time frame by using a combination of classroom learning and On Job Training.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
- To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment.
- To assist the food and beverage manager in any task outlined/detailed by him/her.
- To take time and get to know the guests, and to be committed to service excellence.
- To ensure all outgoing correspondence is typed, proof-read and distributed or sent to the highest possible standard.
- To prepare and assists in sending out mailings.
- To handle telephones, takes messages and prioritises where necessary.
- To implement a daily follow up system.
- To assist and handle follow-up matters where possible.
- To attend meetings, takes minutes and distributes them afterwards. Follows up on minutes and actions.
- Responsible for managing the Food & Beverage Manager’s diary in coordination with the Food & Beverage Manager.
- To set up a commercial database according to specific sources; updates and maintains the database regularly.
- Responsible for filing of employee’s file.
- To set up a complete filing system and ensures the daily filing of memos, correspondence, information, etc.
- To composes letters, memos and other mail on behalf of the Food & Beverage Manager.
- To prepare documents of all kinds as per individual specifications: e.g. price comparison study.
- If live entertainment is requested or offered he / she assures that all legal documents are available on hand in advance and copies are distributed to all concerned key personnel i.e. NOC, etc.
- To coordinate daily communication and briefings between the Food & Beverage Manager, Outlet Managers and fellow Department Heads.
- Monitors all official correspondence and quotations sent out by the department.
- To assist the Food & Beverage Manager and Outlet Managers with their secretarial tasks.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the Food & Beverage Manager.
Ability to engage with people in a genuinely welcoming way
5* or high-end customer service experience is essential
Ability to multitask
Your team and working environment:
- Sofitel Shahd Al-Madinah boasts a landmark location in the center of Madinah, a short walk from the northern entrance of the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi. The property features 469 keys, including the most luxurious suite in Madinah, two- and three-bedroom suites, three dining outlets, an executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a fitness center with a gym, stand out as a beacon of modern luxury and French savoir-faire, blending the brand’s unique sense of joie de vivre with the very best of the local.