"Tamayyaz– Cook– Saudis Only" - #24821
Tamayyaz is a Nationalization Development Program that enables Saudi talents to acquire the needed skills & knowledge for various professions within the hospitality field within a specific time frame by using a combination of classroom learning and On Job Training.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
- To consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow colleagues
- To prepare and service all food items for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to hotel recipes and standards
- To maintain proper rotation of product in all chillers to minimize wastage/spoilage
- Produce puddings, icings and fancy pastries
- Prepare cakes, petits fours, Flans, pies, hot, cold and frozen desserts
- Prepare yeast raised pastries like Croissants, Brioche and Danish pastries
- Prepare, decorate and present gateaux, tortes and cakes
- Use thickening agents in pastry cream, mousses and Sauces
- To follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
- To follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Ensure food waste is kept to a minimum through ensuring proper rotation, labeling, and storing of food.
- Promote teamwork and morale within the kitchen and with all other departments.
- Other duties as assigned
- Tamayyaz Program is for Saudi Nationals Only.
- Open to candidates with little to no work experience, including fresh graduates and those with up to 6 months of relevant work experience.
- Basic English skills are a must.
- Strong passion for the Hospitality Field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Is a team player that contributes to and proactively assists co-workers.
- Ability to work a flexible roster depending on departmental needs.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, always remaining calm and courteous.
Your team and working environment:
- Sofitel Shahd Al-Madinah boasts a landmark location in the center of Madinah, a short walk from the northern entrance of the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi. The property features 469 keys, including the most luxurious suite in Madinah, two- and three-bedroom suites, three dining outlets, an executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a fitness center with a gym, stand out as a beacon of modern luxury and French savoir-faire, blending the brand’s unique sense of joie de vivre with the very best of the local.