Talent Acquisition Specialist - #16885
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our MENA talent acquisition team in a newly created position, based in our Riyadh office. The role reports to our Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, based in Dubai, with a dotted line to the Head of Global Talent Acquisition, based in London.
In accordance with Saudi Labor law, this position requires the candidate to be a Saudi National.
The TA Specialist will play an instrumental role as a strategic recruiting partner, mapping and sourcing candidates and managing the full life-cycle recruitment process for positions in Saudi Arabia, but also across our MENA offices as required.
The ideal candidate for this position will be Arabic-speaking and have a strong knowledge of the Saudi Arabia market and have strong research skills coupled with the ability to provide a best-in-class candidate experience.
This role requires the ability to quickly become an expert in the communications and advisory space so that you can build pipelines of talent in our key hiring verticals, provide intelligence to the business, and help us to meet not only immediate hiring needs but emerging ones too.
- Manages full life cycle recruiting: maps and sources candidates, conducts phone screen interviews, maintains relationships with candidates throughout the interview process, makes recommendations on hiring decisions, drafts employment agreements, checks candidate references, gathers required documents (visas, education information), and negotiates and prepares offers.
- Partners with business leaders and MENA/Global Talent Acquisition team to understand short- and long-term needs across the business to identify passive and active candidates and over time build strong candidate pipelines.
- Maps, identifies and builds pipelines of short-term/part-time and full-time talent across key hiring verticals.
- Expands and leverages external networks; builds relationships with professional groups and educational institutions and promotes APCO employer brand.
- Ensures a positive candidate experience by conducting hiring manager interview training and maintaining regular contact with candidates throughout their interview process.
- Supports on employer branding activity for the region and contributes to global employer brand initiatives.
- Partners with Finance, Resourcing and HR team to forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by office.
- Is a member of the global TA function at APCO and coordinates and collaborates with recruiters in other regions to optimize sourcing, networks and enhance candidate engagement.
- Partners with other team members to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Stays current and proactive in identifying latest best practices and developments in talent acquisition, including appropriate technology and social media tools.
- At least three years experience in recruiting roles in MENA. Experience in recruiting in Saudi Arabia is a plus.
- Prior experience in a professional services or agency environment is preferred.
- Strong project management experience. Able to map and pipeline talent effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to deploy effective tools and practices to successful talent sourcing and acquisition.
- Proven track record of delivering strong candidates for critical projects/roles.
- Good understanding of behavioral and case interviewing techniques.
- Strong written and presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across cultures.
- Collaborative team player who also has the ability to work independently, take initiative, and set priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit talent, think analytically, and develop creative solutions, especially for difficult candidate searches.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent