Talent Acquisition Partner - Riyadh - #16524
Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
Nestlé Waters KSA – Almanhal Water Factory (Position Based in Riyadh Industrial Area)
Working as a Talent Acquisition Partner at Nestlé, you will partner with hiring managers and key decision makers to hire high-caliber talent with the passion and potential to thrive in the organization. You will manage the full recruitment life cycle starting from the initial job briefing to presenting offers to successful candidates. Beyond the day-to-day recruitment activities, you will also contribute to strategic initiatives to support Youth and Diversity and Inclusion across the country.
A day in the life of a Talent Acquisition Partner
- Align and Execute Talent Acquisition Strategy: Understand the needs of the hiring manager and organization to successfully create diverse high-quality talent pipelines to drive business results. Ensure planning and hiring decisions are driven by relevant labour market data and trends.
- Deliver End to End Recruitment process: Manage and deliver high quality talent into the business including: Strategic alignment meeting with line manager, align sourcing and attraction strategy, identify and agree competencies required, ensure effective screening and interview process (assessing candidate availability (date of joining/visa) affordability and interest in the role), coach line manager selection decions. Create attractive Salary Proposals aligned with relevant stakeholders and prepare employment contracts.
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience: Manage active candidates through the recruitment process and provide regular feedback and updates, guiding each individual through the candidate journey, managing rejection effectively and using the offer stage to successfully convert candidate to employee.
- Collaborate with TA Manager & HRBPs on People Agenda to deliver relevant strategic initiatives such as Youth, D&I and Saudization to eventually feed into proactive talent pipelines.
What will make you successful
- You have strong communication skills and to be able to work in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- 2-3 years of previous experience either inhouse or agency side, with exposure to FMCG and/ Manufacturing
- You have worked on an Applicant tracking system, as well as other social platforms such as LinkedIn for recruiting purposes
- Strong business acumen is key, also being able to easily adapt to our values and principles
- Lastly, you will be enthusiastic and passionate about talent acquisition, and delivering the best candidate and hiring manager experience
- Bilingual (Arabic & English)