Talent Acquisition Manager - NicheHR Global - #24734
Work Experience5-7 Years
Job DescriptionWe are Looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager for one of our clients based in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
Title: Talent Acquisition Manager (Saudi Nationals)
Experience: 5-7 years of experience in Recruitment ,experience of working in multi-cultural FMCG organization preferred.
Reports to: Sr.Director HR
Industry: Consumer goods/Food production. Job Profile: To lead the recruitment process in order to ensure that suitable candidates are selected and recruited on time and in line with the business’ requirements and standards.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Strategic Contribution
Execute the annual business plan and targets and comply with the strategic agenda of the Talent Acquisition to deliver the company's vision and mission.
- Translate the strategy into operational business plans for the Talent Acquisition and lead the performance and execution of those plans to achieve functional objectives and deliver the Company’s strategy.
Participate in the preparation of the functional budget and assess financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized.
3. Core Accountability:
- Recommend recruitment agencies who can assist in identifying potential candidates for the company and coordinate with approved recruitment agencies to identify potential candidates.
- Identify vacancies which can filled by Saudis or expatriates in order to fulfill the recruitment plan, identify jobs which need to be Studied and identify suitable Saudi candidates to fill these jobs.
- Direct search efforts to internal candidates through internal job postings.
- Introduce the company at universities and schools to attract highly caliber graduates.
- Review candidates being hired for a role and authenticate job offers according to specifications in the job description and approved budget plans respectively to ensure right candidate for the right role at right cost.
- Review job offers and ensure accuracy in order to be signed by top management.
- Manage administrative actions for all approved transfers form one department or location to another to meet the internal business requirements.
- Take all steps to update the ERP for all such changes to ensure accuracy of headcount data on system vs. that on the ground.
- Coordinate with the Government departments for Saudization related activities, ascertain from top management the list of jobs which can be Saudis to ensure Saudization targets of the company are met.
- Propose and execute plans to replace outgoing expatriates with Saudi Nationals.
- Ensure all government requirements/directions and labor laws/regulations are followed to ensure that the company complies with all labor laws.
- Ensure setting up and using the ERP for all recruitment activities to ensure all recruitment process is followed as per the automated procedure to ensure smooth hiring of employees to the ERP
- Build capability and follow the latest trends in recruitment and be efficient in sourcing high potential candidates to meet the manpower requirements of business.
Ensure that all subordinates have clear objectives, constructive and accurate performance feedback sessions formal annual performance appraisals, and individual development plans
5. Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
Adhere with direction for the development and implementation of organizational unit’s policies, systems, processes and procedures, identifying potential areas of improvement to ensure efficient and effective operation.
Comply with corporate requirements on adherence to policies, procedures and instructions related to all relevant regulatory directives to ensure a safe and risk-free environment.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
Bachelor or Master’s degree in HR.
Certifications in CIPD, SHRM etc. are an added advantage
5-7 years of experience in Recruitment ,experience of working in multi-cultural FMCG organization preferred.
Communication skills - both English and Arabic.
Achievement orientation and Strategic orientation
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/