Talent Acquisition Intern - Dammam - #24745
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Support the recruitment process by providing a range of administrative functions such as managing candidate databases, coordinating with hiring managers, and scheduling interviews to ensure a smooth and efficient recruitment process.
- Screen and evaluate applications to identify top candidates, and work with hiring managers to schedule and conduct interviews.
- Coordinate with hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure effective communication and a positive candidate experience.
- Plan and execute various university career fair events to promote our employer brand and attract top talent from universities.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team by providing administrative assistance such as maintaining recruitment records and data analysis and taking on ad hoc projects as required.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related.
- Strong command of MS Office (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to communicate with people of all levels.
- Excellent English communication skills
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Siemens Energy Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.