System Integration Manager - #25330
At Alstom, we understand transport networks and what moves people. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility, we offer our diverse customers the broadest portfolio in the industry. Every day, more than 80 000 colleagues lead the way to greener and smarter mobility worldwide, connecting cities as we reduce carbon and replace cars
Could you be the full-time System Integration Manager in Saudi Arabia we’re looking for?
Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your system integration expertise in a new cutting-edge field. You’ll be work alongside passionate, motivated and dedicated teammates.
You'll be responsible for the performance of interface-related activities. This includes arbitration of conflicts between Level 1 and Level 2 interfaces and staffing and management of the team. Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with Engineering Team to ensuring the technical consistency of the project and much more.
You’ll specifically take care of the configuration control of interfaces and demarcations, but also Integration testing.
We’ll look to you for:
- Lead all technical integration.
- Ensuring the technical consistency of the project
- Configuration control of interfaces and demarcations
- Control of design change
- Resolution of integration conflicts
- Ensure design is integrated with system safety and environmental issues
- Integration testing
- Arrangements for handover packaging
- Support to interfaces with third parties.
All about you
We value passion and attitude over experience. That’s why we don’t expect you to have every single skill. Instead, we’ve listed some that we think will help you succeed and grow in this role:
- Experience or understanding of CBTC Brown field project
- Knowledge of cityflo 650.
- Masters or Bachelor of Engineering, PMP, PE.
Things you’ll enjoy
Join us on a life-long transformative journey – the rail industry is here to stay, so you can grow and develop new skills and experiences throughout your career. You’ll also:
- Enjoy stability, challenges and a long-term career free from boring daily routines
- Work with new security Cybersecurity standards.
- Collaborate with transverse teams and helpful colleagues
- Contribute to innovative projects
- Utilise our hybrid working environment.
- Steer your career in whatever direction you choose across functions and countries
- Benefit from our investment in your development, through award-winning learning
- Benefit from a fair and dynamic reward package that recognises your performance and potential, plus comprehensive and competitive social coverage (Life, Medical)
You don’t need to be a train enthusiast to thrive with us. We guarantee that when you step onto one of our trains with your friends or family, you’ll be proud. If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Important to note
As a global business, we’re an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity across the 63 countries we operate in. We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace for everyone.
Job Segment: Manager, Management