Structural Engineer - #17192
Rawaj - Human Capital Management
Get to know our client
Our client is a forward-looking maritime facility with a vision to become the ‘Shipyard of the Future’.
The facility is set to be one of the largest maritime facilities in the world, with the capacity to build various types of vessels, including very large crude carriers, offshore drilling rigs, and commercial ships. It will help shape the Saudi maritime industry as one of the largest, most advanced and sustainable maritime facilities in the MENA region, with global ambitions and reach.
Join to be part of an incredible growth opportunity and success story.
What will you do:
- Participate in preparation of design deliverables such as design and construction drawings, analysis & reports, with due consideration for applicable codes and standards.
- Assist in material engineering which includes preparation of Material take off, specifications, Supplier document review.
- Involve in 3D modelling and AutoCAD / CAM interfaces.
- Interface with other departments, 3rd party subcontractors and consultants.
- Ensure appropriate checking and review of all documents / drawings.
- Maintain the required quality of work.
- Ensure compliance to HSE policies and procedures as applicable.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable information security policies & procedures.
What do they expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture, Civil Engineering, or a related field.
- 1-3 Years in engineering design department of any offshore rig building or ship / building industry, EPC contractor and/or Consultant.
- Basic understanding of engineering principles and fundamentals. Familiarity with engineering software tools such as AutoCAD, CAM software, and 3D modeling tools is advantageous.
- Basic awareness of Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) policies and procedures related to engineering projects and construction.
- Proficiency in English is essential.