Strategy Manager Operating Model & Organizational Design- Middle East - #25199
Role Title: Strategy Manager Operating Model & Organizational Design- Middle East
As an Operating Model and Organization Design Strategy Manager, you will work at C-level and advise our clients on how to transform their businesses. You will use your experience from previous transformation projects to help with far-reaching issues with a long-term perspective while guiding the project team with context and examples. To do this, you will be active along our 4 central areas:
Design enterprise operating models: Often triggered by a new business strategy or model, it involves the realignment of individual business units or the entire operating model. In doing so, we advise clients on the critical capabilities of the future organization, the new role of the group of companies, the required leadership structure, as well as how individual business units can be integrated with each other.
Optimize and innovate operating models: How can you reduce complexity in companies, reduce redundancies in teams and activities, and make processes more efficient? Together, we advise clients on how to increase their organizational effectiveness, what role data and analytics play in this, and how they can achieve the desired performance through quantitative benchmarks.
Design Functions and Shared Services: We design functional operating models in close cooperation with the board of directors and head of functions. Often, it is a matter of adapting the functions to new growth or cost programs or linking them more closely to the overall strategy. Here, too, we define the required capabilities, the service delivery models, and deal in depth with process and governance issues. In addition, we advise clients on how to set up or develop their shared service organizations to increase their competitiveness and at the same time drive digitalization and standardization.
Activate operating models: In addition to conceptual design, you will also accompany the implementation of new operating models together as a team and advise our customers on the central questions of implementation: How and when should a comprehensive transformation be communicated and what role does leadership play in this? How can the progress and success of the implementation be measured and what training measures are required for employees?
- An above-average university degree, ideally in the fields of economics, psychology, STEM or a comparable field (MBA or doctorate is an advantage)
- 5+ years of professional experience in a strategy or management consultancy or in a strategic position within an industrial company with a focus on topics such as Organization Strategy & Design, Corporate Development, Shared Services, Operating Model Transformation (Optimization) or Talent Strategy & Development
- Very good analytical and communication skills, a confident appearance and the ability to convey complex issues both orally and in writing in very good German and English
- In-depth understanding of project management methods, their adaptation to customer needs as well as in-depth know-how in the development and implementation of strategic concepts, including technology and digitalization topics
- Interest in technology and digitalization topics, enjoyment of projects in a national and international environment, as well as the flexibility and mobility necessary in everyday consulting
- A "can-do" attitude through which you don't lose your head even in complicated situations and motivate those around you