Strategy Analyst Operating Model & Organizational Design-Middle East - #25222
Role Title: Strategy Analyst Operating Model & Organizational Design-Middle East
As an Operating Model and Organization Design Strategy Analyst, you'll work at board level, advising our clients on how to transform their businesses to enhance operational viability within a dynamic business context.
To this end, you will support along our 4 central areas:
Design enterprise operating models: Often when a new business model or strategy is engaged, a company will require a complete reorganization. When this happens, we advise our clients on how best to proceed with changes to their structures, processes, governance, and culture in ways that will promote long-term success.
Optimize and innovate operating models: Thoroughly reviewing the current business state: identifying pain-points, and co-creating strategies that can help to streamline complexities, optimize slow and inefficient processes, and avoid redundancies in teams.
Design Functions and Shared Services: Exploring how functions such as innovation or finance should be organized. Identifying the skills, processes, and team structures that are required, considering also what opportunities shared services offer our customers to (de)centralize their processes to a greater extent. It is not always about the realignment of an entire company, sometimes the focus is only on individual functions.
Activate operating models: After all strategic concepts and necessary changes have been defined, we assist our customers during the implementation and advise them on the central questions of implementation: How and when should a comprehensive transformation be communicated and what role does leadership play in this? How can the progress and success of the implementation be measured and what training measures are required for employees?
- An above-average university degree, ideally in the fields of economics, psychology, STEM or a comparable field (MBA or doctorate is an advantage)
- First practical working experience in consulting or an equivalent professional services industry
- You are characterized by a structured approach and conceptual thinking and always work in a solution-oriented manner
- You do not lose your head even in complicated situations and motivate those around you through a "can-do" attitude
- You approach challenges with an eye for detail, enjoy visions, and a necessary dose of pragmatism
- You are interested in technology topics and digital solutions