Strategic Planner - #10909
We are seeking a senior strategic planner based in Riyadh to support us on an exciting new opportunity.
This candidate will play a central role in guiding and developing the integrated communications strategy for a key project in KSA, as well as working on the brand strategy and the creative briefs for the project.
The ideal candidate:
- Well versed in the Saudi market and have worked as a creative strategic planner in global advertising agencies based in KSA, or the UAE, and has 6-10 years of relevant experience.
- Understand research and is creative in their approach to problem solving, researching and finding answers.
- Have experience working with creative teams, leading client briefings, client presentations, conducing insight mining interviews.
- Excellent storytelling and presentation skills; able to deliver impeccable presentations and turning their thoughts into written material.
- Fluent in Arabic and English – written and spoken
- Have worked on integrated communication strategies that include Social Media, Digital, PR and Activations.
- Have worked on Brand Strategies and know how to position brands and have practical knowledge of the steps and process needed to create brand narratives, build a brand house and brand values and persona.
- Is already in KSA and is available to start working immediately or within 3 weeks max.
- This is not a role for a media planner, this is a creative and an integrated planning role.
- This is a limited time project