Strategic Marketing and Communication Director - #17245
Rawaj - Human Capital Management
Leverage your abilities and join the dynamic team of a leading company specializing in Motorsports industry in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.
working as Marketing director entails leading the development of motorsport sector , working together with the internal stakeholders to ensure the delivery of new products , services and promotional activities for the motorsport targeted segments, including member management, new proposition and alignment with potential partners within sectors from the concept to the development of the finished product. Drive creative thinking, ensure users needs are considered and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure the proposition are delivered efficiently for the targeted segments
The position involves:
• Develop marketing and communication strategy to support the federation’s overall objectives • Manage and implement the marketing strategy with consistent reporting of KPIs and metrics both to the CEO and across the organisation as necessary.
- Manage and direct the efforts of the marketing staff across departments (Membership & Growth, Marketing & Commercial, Partnerships & Sponsorships, and Media & Channels) and coordinate at the strategic level with the other functions of the organisation .
- Design an innovative membership and licensing scheme aiming to grow the motorsports fanbase and participants in KSA.
- Oversee the planning, development, and execution of initiatives related to growing memberships and licenses .
- Design and deliver marketing and communication campaigns related to building the SAMF brand and promoting SAMF activities .
- Build strategic relationships, attract investors, and partner with key industry agencies and vendors .
- Ensure digital and social media plans are developed and executed in line with the federation’s objectives .
- Coordinate with the budgeting and procurement departments on managing campaigns expenses .
- Provide a timely and accurate monthly forecast for areas of responsibility .
- Oversee the current offerings & introduce initiatives for new products or services to promote the federation.
- Coordinate media interest in the federation, ensure regular contact with target media, and act as the federation’s representative with media .
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners in identifying and leveraging campaign insights to achieve the federation’s objectives.
- Keep up to date on industry best practices and emerging strategies to keep the marketing relevant through compelling creativity and messaging.
- Adhere to working hours and carry out the usual daily tasks and any other additional tasks assigned by the administration and related to the nature of work. For instance, working overtime or during official and annual holidays and national occasions, as required by the federation’s needs
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in marketing or related studies.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years Governmental or Private Industry with Marketing experience.
- In-depth knowledge of motorsports landscape both globally and locally .
- Fluent English language and Arabic as well.
- Interpersonal communication .
- Ability to understand, analyse, and implement relevant motorsports industry trends and principles.
- Brand management, Media, Digital and advertising.
- Campaign management, Content and Marketing Communication.
- Brand Management, SOD (Service On Demand) Platforms .
- Ability to develop and manage budgets Ability to hire, train, develop, and supervise personnel.
- Strong ability of time management and attention to details.
- Proficiency in data collection and analysis.
- Excellent proficiency in Data reporting.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel).