Strategic Consultant — Contractor (Saudi Arabia) - #25201
In your role as a strategic consultant, you’ll inspire leaders to develop teams, build exceptional workplace cultures and align their organizational strategy with business needs. We will count on your charismatic presence and reputation as a trusted adviser to be the face of Gallup’s brand, bringing our analytics and advice to life through programs and recommendations that generate organizational change
Who we want:
- Strategic workplace experts who proactively identify opportunities for transformation and growth in an organization. You guide and advise leaders through change as you make discoveries and provide recommendations that make an impact.
- Influential consultants whose executive presence and professional courage capture interest and secure commitment. Your consulting expertise advances change.
- Confident presenters who deliver highly engaging and meaningful programs that match clients’ business demands and generate thoughtful participation and intellectual discovery.
- Naturally inquisitive professionals who want to continually learn about new practice areas to master multiple workplace topics and apply that knowledge to benefit their clients.
- Relationship builders with an aptitude and credibility for establishing connections with others. You quickly build influential partnerships at all levels.
- Efficient multitaskers who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can prioritize urgent requests and balance competing demands. You enjoy wearing many hats and are known for your strong work ethic, mindful preparation and flawless execution.
What you need:
- Master’s degree required
- At least seven years of professional work experience in HR, change management, coaching or consulting required
- Must be able to travel and be on-site with clients 80% of the time
- Proven experience in coaching and advising C-suite executives required
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic required
- Additional B2B account management is an advantage
- ICF certification or equivalent coaching certification preferred
- Must be authorized to work in Saudi Arabia on a full-time basis; we do not offer sponsorship for this role
What we offer
We create exceptional workplaces, starting with our own. We focus on developing your strengths — what you do right, rather than what you do wrong — and helping you be engaged at work. When you work for Gallup, you’ll benefit from:
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture
- A diverse and inclusive workplace culture that is committed to fostering belonging and wellbeing
- World-class managers who support, develop, empower and engage you
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people around the world
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, gender identity or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Agencies: We are not partnering with agencies for this role, will not accept unsolicited resumes, and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
PRIMARY LOCATION Middle East-Riyadh