Statutory, Tax and Reporting Support - Finance, Riyadh (Nationals only) - #16355
Purpose of Role: The role mainly focuses on the Statutory and Tax Requirements and reporting support
Reports to:KSA Finance Lead
- Support seniors to manage and oversee operations of local and outsourced accounting processes which includes month and year-end process, AP/AR, general ledger and balance reconciliations, capital assets reconciliations
- Assist in establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles which should include regular review, analysis and reconciliation of general ledger; continuous systems review, provide recommendations, improve systems and procedures, and initiate corrective actions
- Assist in creation and maintenance of compliance calendar ensuring timely submission of external financial reporting deliverables
- Assist in analysis of statutory reports and commentaries
- Work collaboratively with regional and offshore shared services team to achieve reporting deadlines with accuracy and integrity
- Support seniors with liaising with internal and external auditors with respect to financial audits/ICV audits and coordinating with other parts of Finance and Business to provide audit requirements
- Actively participate on month end close to identify and post statutory ledger adjustments
- Assist in preparation of statutory financial statements and related audit schedules
- Assist in preparation of information requested by reporting authorities
- Assist in preparation of statements and carry out reporting as per requirement in each country
- Submission of VAT returns
- Regularly review VAT GL accounts and transactions to ensure that VAT are properly recorded
- Communicate to AP team or billing team any issues identified during review together with proposed corrective action
- Help facilitate and manage the preparation and review of company tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms
- Ensure accurate, timely filing of income tax returns and other business related filings
- Manage and facilitate income tax audits, preparing responses, creating schedules, etc
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation
- Provide support with various internal audits and special tax related projects
- Provide support in reviewing tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections
- Provide or arrange to provide advise from an Accounting, Statutory, Tax reporting perspective that may be required by engagement teams or other functions in carrying out their respective tasks
- Supporting in Adhoc requests from the Finance team and service line Leadership team
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. Master's degree or relevant certification (e.g., CA, CPA, CMA) is a plus.
- Knowledge of KSA tax laws, regulations, and compliance requirements
- Experience in tax planning, compliance, and reporting for businesses operating within the KSA.
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex tax laws and regulations
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Prior experience in liaising with tax authorities and handling tax audits is a plus
What we offer:
A competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for career development and benefits.
We also offer:
Continuous learning: Vast online library of free courses, with the option to enrol on our MBA programmes also with no financial cost to you
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs