Sr. Solutions Consultant (Application Delivery Management) - #16749
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated Solution Consulting team as we go to market with a best-in-class portfolio that will help shape the world’s software landscape. #discoverthenew
As application delivery and testing solution consultant (Presales) you will be defining, developing & supporting the sales process for OpenText ADM technology and solutions with account teams and will be engaging in account transactions based on technical expertise required in specific deals/programs leveraging specialized knowledge base across multiple accounts. You will focus on an area of technical expertise, e.g. specific products for technical consulting work with customers in selling and supporting company products and services. You will also be the go-to-person for technical know-how in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and customer workshops. You will engage closely with the RnD team to define the content of the regular suite release in the Agile Release Train based on your engagement from the field.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
Previous experience in technical selling and/or consultative selling.
- Previous experience in application development or quality management and testing
- Strong and proven technical customer facing experience with advanced communication skills
- Knowledge of OpenText ADM Solutions at the minimum for ALM.Net – Octane – UFT One – LoadRunner – UFT Mobile – PPM is a big plus.
- Familiar with DevOps Concept as well as waterfall, agile, scrum, SAFe and IT4IT frameworks
- ISTQB and/or SAFe certification are a big plus
- Awareness of competitor’s solutions and understanding of technical innovations & trends and their impact on solving customer business problems.
- Open to travel 50% of the time
Computer Engineering or Software Development, University BA or higher degree preferred
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at [email protected].