Sr. Analyst, TQM & CI - #16677
SABIC - Saudi Basic Industries Corp.
Vacant Job ID: 101787
Position Code: 70305490
Position Title: Specialist, TQM & CI
Org Unit Name: TQM & CI
Grade Min: 13
Grade Max: 14
Affiliate / Company: SABIC AGRI-NUTRIENTS COMPANY (SABIC AN Company)
Business Unit: AN Operations
Report To: AlSuhaim, Mohammed Hamad
- Manage and Track QMS/OMS Internal& External Audits & Management system at all Departments in compliance to ISO 9001:2015 standards in directive of Manager TQM and Specialist TQM. Track and Analyze E-idea management system and continual Improvement Frame work.
JOB KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Coordinate & Track department Focal for all QMS&OMS Internal Audits and ensure the findings are closed plan vs Actual
- Monitor, Track and analyze e-Ideas status and update the status monthly basis in alignment with Specialist TQM
- Work on continual Improvement framework /Lean activities and tracking in alignment with Specialist TQM.
- Analyze Internal & External Audit results in alignment with Specialist TQM, provide the regular inputs, and post the results on Q-Pulse Enabler for tracking.
- Coordinate the with all department focal for quality management system Risk assessment and update the status on ECM
- Ensure all Total Quality Management system Procedure across all departments are up to date in compliance OMS 234 Document & Record control Procedure.
n the below section please provide 5 to 7 main tasks that the occupant of this job will need to do. Keep in mind that the most important tasks to be listed first.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
B.S Degree or Diploma in Science/ Business Administration or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 4 Years’ Experience in field of Total Quality Management or Equivalent.
e Internal Recuitment Guidelines, experience area> (Appendix -
Tables 1 and 2)
- Effective Communication & Presentation skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity in Statistical Process control
- Familiarity on Continual Improvement/Lean Concepts
- Risk management and its concepts
- ISO 9001:2015 Standard certification course by third party
- Familiar or certified on Lean six Sigma Lean practitioner,
ow section please provide Competencies, certificates and required skills.