Sr. Account Executive -FSI - #25042
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As an Account Executive at OpenText you help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a global team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change.
Your customers trust your judgment to help them solve their most pressing business problems and to support them in their journey to the cloud and to become a digital enterprise. You will stop at nothing to help them find the right solution to positively impact the business, improve their most important business processes, or reduce their risks.
You are comfortable with complex sales cycles. Your track record of successful attainment of your targets will be rewarded with one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry.
We are looking for consistent over achieving Enterprise Account Executives to drive the sale of our EIM solutions throughout customer organizations.
You are great at:
- Consultative selling and intensely listening to your customers.
- Preparing comprehensive territory plans.
- Identifying and converting opportunities into sales.
- Skilfully executing each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal.
- Clearly articulating the value proposition of solutions and products and the endless possibilities of the digital enterprise to your customers.
- Collaboration across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients.
What it takes:
- You have a track record of B2B selling across the Enterprise
- Knowledge of the FSI industry and extensive connections within major accounts
- You have experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid solutions
- You deploy advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets
- Whether it is the challenge of developing new accounts or finding untapped opportunities in your existing client base, the opportunity to grow our business is what drives your efforts every day.
- Intellectual curiosity, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) and a passion for continuous learning.
- Must be a Saudi National
What are the benefits and perks of working at OpenText?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage (dental and vision included), Retirement Contributory Scheme, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Paid Time Off and extra Wellbeing days
- Volunteering days- paid time to volunteer in your community
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development – Educational Assistance and Professional Memberships
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Wellness reimbursement and wellbeing programmes as well as comprehensive Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Housing and transportation allowance (Middle East)
- Hybrid/flexible work location
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at [email protected].