Signature Account Manager (SAM) - Saudi Arabia - Taulia - #24738
Taulia's Commitment :
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job
Taulia is looking for a Signature Account Manager “SAM” to join our growing team. As a SAM, you will be responsible for the success and up-leveling of key existing Taulia relationships. The responsibility will encompass overall relationship returns, expansion of executive relationships, as well as securing the participation of customer executives at Taulia events.
You will lead cross-functional teams, develop, and implement strategies to drive the success of the relationship.
SAM’s must have an established track record of relationship management the ability to represent the organization at an executive level, and a firm understanding of working capital/structured finance. The individual must be able to understand clients’ needs, manage expectations, and reinforce the positive perception of Taulia. SAM’s will also be responsible for translating these intangibles into increased revenues and opportunities for Taulia.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required
- Develop and drive holistic client relationship strategy for key accounts
- Up-level existing relationships and grow executive level contacts
- A deep appreciation for Taulia’s vision and ability to inspire the same vision with customers
- Secure positive outcomes from challenging situations
- Efficiently leverage Taulia’s resources to drive the customer’s success and revenue growth
- Work closely with Taulia’s Business Consultants, Sales Teams, Supplier Success, Taulia Trade Technology, Legal and Product teams to support customers
- Work closely with Marketing to secure client participation in marketing events
- Supply chain finance, receivables finance, securitization, or Inventory finance experience
- Expert experience relationship management of large corporates (preferably 10+ years)
- Advanced experience of structured finance, trade finance, or related experience (preferably 6+ years)
- Capable of communicating effectively with executive management and a variety of personality styles
- Ability to understand clients problems, develop strategies, and secure successful outcomes
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to build consensus in team environments
- Ability to lead multiple projects and cross-functional resources and manage tasks to completion
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of initiative and urgency
- Fluency in additional languages
- Previous experience in Working Capital programs, Trade Finance, Procure-to-Pay, Supply Chain, and/or Business Consulting preferred
- SaaS or financial services sales experience.
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit confidential Compensation is based on a variety of factors including (but not limited to): skills, depth of work experience, certifications, geography, etc. Total compensation for this role includes a generous benefits program, RSU incentive plan and annual performance bonus. Additionally, compensation is reviewed annually and career pathing opportunities are available for continued development.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer -Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/