Service Center Team Manager - Jubail - #16729
Date: 3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
Responsibilities: The individual would be responsible for Service Center Team, and day-to-day operations of Jubail Service Center. He/she would be responsible for leading, developing and securing a high performing Service Centre Team in line with the overall Service Operations strategy and the Alfa Laval culture to:
- To ensure safe working conditions, high quality and improve efficiency of the service center.
- To provide necessary support to the Regional Service Center Manager to implement Alfa Laval’s S3 strategy Goals
- Ensure the service center KPI targets & goals are achieved.
- Create an excellent customer experience
- Meet the service market demands
- Support business development
- Cater to the needs of SC team, to maintain an engaged and motivated team
- Secure a strong QHSE & Sustainability culture within the service center.
- Support the Regional Service Center manager in developing capabilities and executing actions required to drive the Company Strategy.
- Lead the Service Centre team, giving the direction and ensuring that they are performing with a strong customer orientated mindset.
- Develop, motivate and coach direct reports and secure competence development.
- Accountable for the Service Centre operational results, and responsible for monitoring and achieving financial targets.
- Manage internal and external resources based on customer and market demands.
- Identify and manage high quality sub-suppliers for supply of services and outsourcing.
- Engage in active planning, by collaborating with sales teams. Proactively manage resources to meet operational demands.
- Implement continuous safety and efficiency improvements based on daily ALPS board meetings.
- Implement and follow up on relevant KPIs to measure and improve performance of Service Center.
- Identify and manage performance issues within the Service Centre, appropriately and quickly.
- Support PRO activities in direct relation to the service center operations and employees.
- Accountable to establish and maintain close relationship with local sponsors/partners.
- Conduct employee reviews, including competence profiles and skills matrices.
- Accountable for yearly renewal of Service Center ISO certifications, with support from regional QHSE Manager.
- Responsible for collaboration and networking within the region, and cluster.
- Responsible for periodic reporting of necessary data/information, at a local & central level.