Senior Water Specialist - #16596
SAS Global Consultants
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary: SAR 40-45,000 per month
Benefits: Medical insurance, Flights & paid annual leave
Company: Leading Project Management Consultant
Our client are seeking a highly skilled and experienced water specialist who should have at least 10 years of experience in the design/delivery and oversight of mega construction programs specifically within the water transmissions systems sector.
- Lead the analysis and design of large water transmission systems, including storage and transmission facilities (pipelines, pump stations, etc.)
- Provide technical guidance, training, and oversight to a team of engineers and technicians
- Conduct site visits and inspections to assess project requirements and identify potential risks and challenges
- Ensure that all work complies with applicable regulatory standards and guidelines
- Provide input into the development of new technologies and processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of water transmission systems
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify project requirements and develop effective solutions
- Provide regular progress updates and reports to senior management and project stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering or related field
- PE is desirable
- At least 10 years of experience within delivering large scale water transitions systems and water pump projects
- Familiarity with local regulations and standards in the Middle East region.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.