Senior Specialist Omni WHS KSA - #16651
- Drive the creation of the seasonal account plan as related to the Global campaign strategy, local and key calendar moments
- Ensure the global guidelines delivers against the accounts omni-channel marketing requirements
- Create a plan for additional country or account specific omni channel marketing needs
- Plan and gain approval for the creation and execution of initiatives in line with brand guidelines for global and local moments
- Execute with excellence, the seasonal account marketing calendar to ensure that adidas wins at the point of purchase by category against the agreed KPI’s
- Execute brand concepts with a special emphasis on key destination doors, in close collaboration with the Brand Activation and Sales team
- Create bespoke moments for relevant partners based on their category focus
- Forecast the budget required, based on the agreed calendar, strategy and order book
- Manage and monitor sell out support budgets and ensure alignment with sales team, finance and line manager
- Ensure on-budget activity and management of all related documents as per internal audit policies
- Ensure all space management solutions are partnered with the best Omni executions
- Support in finding and training competitive vendors, suppliers and agencies along with Omni planning and execution team
- Provide input on global toolkit performance to pursue further improvement for executions in an WHS environment
- Assist in developing and executing consumer activation activity against targeted categories / concepts across all channels and platforms including CRM & DPC & Social Media content
- Coordinate with DTC Omni Channel team the Back to Trade requirements in the WHS environment, including training, reports and required changes
- Share the localized go-to-market strategy with channels in sell-in stage and manage executional excellence to maximize sell-out.
- Support seasonal sell in delivery through showroom launches with the help of OMNI execution team and CTC team.
- Support the agreed promotional plan that will drive consumer traffic and conversion at the point-of-sale
Training & Reporting
- Prepare reports on the implementation of all omni channel initiatives
- Provide detailed budget reporting across omni channel executions
- Deliver training to the Back to Trade Field team and partner store teams
- Always-on alignment with the Omni Channel manager regarding account activation creating a seamless approach to campaign delivery in WHS
- External key account partner leads
- EMC Channel leads, sales managers and their teams
- EMC Omni Planning and Execution Team
- EMC CTC, Brand Comms, Digital & MOPS
- EMC Finance team
- EM Hub omni channel team
- Market Omni-Channel agencies and vendors
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Marketing and sales knowledge/experience across sport and fashion/lifestyle
- Strong collaboration ability
- Experience in Key Account Management & Negotiation skills
- Retail expertise
- Visual Awareness
- Solution oriented personality who understands balancing brand equity brand and commercial relevance/interest of channels
- Proven track record in trade marketing, brand marketing, account management
- Excellent presentation skills
- IT skills: Outlook, Excel, and Word: Basic; PowerPoint: advanced
- University degree in business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and /or Marketing
- Over 3-4 years of retail, sales and/or marketing experience
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in Arabic is a plus
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE’S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE: THIS IS HOW WE WIN WHILE PLAYING FAIR.
COURAGE: Speak up when you see an opportunity; step up when you see a need..
OWNERSHIP: Pick up the ball. Be proactive, take responsibility and follow-through.
INNOVATION: Elevate to win. Be curious, test and learn new and better ways of doing things.
TEAMPLAY: Win together. Work collaboratively and cultivate a shared mindset.
INTEGRITY: Play by the rules. Hold yourself and others accountable to our company’s standards.
RESPECT: Value all players. Display empathy, be inclusive and show dignity to all.