Senior Solution Sales Executive, GRC Solutions - #16924
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and World's Most Admired Companies 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
ServiceNow is looking for a GRC Solution Sales Specialist that will be responsible for market success of ServiceNow’s Risk and Compliance products in the KSA market. This product is built on ServiceNow’s market leading platform and creates a single source of truth and engagement that allows processes across the enterprise to execute with uniform information.
You will be responsible for communicating the risk and compliance value proposition to prospects. You will develop a strong partnership with your designated Account Executives and Solution Consultant to provide a comprehensive and compelling message across all industries within your region. You will focus on targeting your risk and compliance message to specific customer needs and will focus on being a trusted advisor to our community of customers and partners. Finally, you will represent ServiceNow at local and regional events to drive your message into the broader market.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide subject matter mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Communicate competitive intelligence and activity to manager and BU to ensure we keep ahead of opportunities, obstacles, and challenges
- Work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight
- In partnership with assigned Account Executive and Solution Consultant, present our Risk and Compliance solution directly to prospects, customers and at industry events and seminars
- Support the regional ServiceNow partner channels to drive an effective customer experience
- Articulate customer success strategies (and losses) to the field in order to streamline and standardize security solution presentations and value proposition
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customers and partners
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven sales experience for risk and compliance products, ideally with a focus on products with leadership status in the Governance, Risk, and Compliance and Integrated Risk Management Markets.
- Preferred domains of expertise include:
- Corporate Compliance and Oversight
- Audit Management
- 3rd Party Risk management
- Privacy Program Management
- Business Continuity, Resiliency, Crisis Management, and Disaster Recovery
- Risk Management (Cyber, IT, Operational, and Enterprise)
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to help define a new market and differentiate us from historical approaches.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms via written and oral media.
- Pitch perfect communication and presentation skills in English and German
- Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with CIO / CRO / CCO / CFO at customers as well as with individuals in ServiceNow internal and external eco-system.
- Works well in a team environment.
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.