Senior Sales Specialist - #17107
Rawaj - Human Capital Management
Leverage your abilities and join the dynamic team of a leading company specializing in the Automation Machinery Manufacturing industry in Saudi Arabia, Al-Khobar.
The position involves:
1. Service Delivery :
- collaborating with the Service Sales Manager and/or Service Manager implementing the Service sales strategy. .
- Understanding the channel strategy and establishing related prices and preparing sales plans, reviewing them, and proposing recovery plan(s) when needed.
- Regularly updating the installed base in Servals (the approved Service database) with the changes made at the site.
2. Volume and profit :
- Utilizing IB database to understand the existing installed base (IB) and identifies and develops sales opportunities for Service products and solutions to penetrate the existing IB/new IBs in the market.
- Focusing on the entire Service portfolio to secure profit for assigned Business/Product Groups.
3. New opportunities :
- Generating Service sales leads and develops new market opportunities by utilizing market trend information, identifying, and exploring potential new service portfolios.
- Taking a One approach to leverage other colleagues' portfolios
4. Customer approach:
- Establishing long term customer relationships by understanding customer requirements and applicable regulations and demonstrating in-depth technical service product/solutions knowledge to promote Life Cycle Management (LCM).
- Registering customer feedback and ensures customer satisfaction throughout the sales process.
5. Sales process:
- Planning and performing the right number of weekly sales visits, reporting them on CRM. Reports leads/opportunities, manages and updates pipeline in CRM.
- Selling entire service product portfolio to expand the company footprint in the designated area(s).
- Charting out and monitoring sales proposals, tenders and follows up proposal statistics.
- Preparing company Service offerings based on customer need and in coordination with the local Service Sales Manager and/or Service Manager.
- Communicating contract details in accordance with Company offering and strategy.
- Managing administrative sales processes.
- Acting as a marketer/salesperson of company's service products and solutions during marketing activities (campaigns, trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences, customer meetings).
- Translating the needs of customer into relevant company Service offerings and solutions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in service organization, with at least 3 years’ experience in Sales
- Proficiency in using Sales Tools (Salesforce, SAP booking, PPT, Excel) is advantageous.
- Knowledge of service portfolio for Low Voltage and Medium Voltage.
- Fluency in English (reading and writing) is required.