Senior Marketing Manager KSA - #16800
- Lead brand marketing initiatives in KSA, aligned with One EMC brand strategy & vision + Business plan for KSA defined by Country Manager
- Develop annual country brand strategy in coordination with EMC cluster brand leadership team & brand teams; including strategy for engaging consumers with hyperlocal media, products, and activations.
- Establish country-level KPI tracking and reporting mechanisms
- Coordinate best practice sharing; support activation and product planning across various marketing functions; enable / support country level MWB planning and tracking
- Drive cross-channel coordination (DTC, Wholesale, Digital) to meet the needs of Brand in the Country
- Align with the EMC Key Cities team to develop planning and reporting standards
- Establish and leverage partnerships with local stakeholders, governmental bodies to develop strategy aligned with country vision
- Support functional leads in managing marketing team on the ground through a dotted-line reporting mechanism
- Work in close collaboration / full alignment with functional EMC brand teams (i.e. brand activations, Omni, CTC, Digital) to deliver overall plan within the country scale
- Support country manager with any brand related needs & demands
- Manage consistent approach to Integrated Distribution Roadmaps (IDR) key/focus cities across EM
- Brand Health KPIs in the country (SOS, Brand Funnel, NPS if applicable)
- Net sales growth and market share (where available) in Focus Cities
- Facilitate / enable execution of brand activation events and goals
- Oversee a team of 3-4 people through a dotted line reporting mechanism
- EMC brand adidas team / DTC team / WHS team / BD / Digital Team
- Other Key City teams in EMC
- Country GM
- Country channel teams & functions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Marketing expert with cross-discipline experience (brand activation, SPOMA, Omni, Digital)
- Strong execution skills: delivering on time in full marketing initiatives
- Strong management skills
- Strong communication skills - with all the counterparts he/she will have to influence and work with (Brand Marketing, Sales, Retail, Finance)
- Strong country industry knowledge
- Expert understanding of local country clusters’ consumers, accounts, economic environment, and commercial needs
- Strategy – ability to provide input to and implement strategy
- Strong analytic ability and understanding of trade zone concept in key cities
- Expert understanding of KSA’s market's consumers, accounts, economic environment and commercial needs.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 5+ years of cross functional experience in marketing, brand management
- Bachelor in related field required
- Previous experience in managing a global matrix organization required
- Industry experience required
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE’S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE: THIS IS HOW WE WIN WHILE PLAYING FAIR.
COURAGE: Speak up when you see an opportunity; step up when you see a need..
OWNERSHIP: Pick up the ball. Be proactive, take responsibility and follow-through.
INNOVATION: Elevate to win. Be curious, test and learn new and better ways of doing things.
TEAMPLAY: Win together. Work collaboratively and cultivate a shared mindset.
INTEGRITY: Play by the rules. Hold yourself and others accountable to our company’s standards.
RESPECT: Value all players. Display empathy, be inclusive and show dignity to all.