Senior Manufacturing Technician-Dammam-Saudi National Only - #16783
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The Future Is What We Make It.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our Global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
By changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Make the Best You.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. All our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Join us and Make an Impact.
We have an opportunity for Senior Manufacturing Technician to join Honeywell Building Technologies team in Dammam, KSA.
Senior Manufacturing Technician Responsibilities
- Possess a good understanding of principal of electrical, electronic & instrumentation
- Responsible for day-to-day activities in related to the production KPIs
- Responsible to achieve the daily production target as per AOP
- Drive performance to achieve On-time delivery
- Proactive technical issue prevention
- Use Quality Assurance procedures and ensure defect-free hardware and software
- Ensures adhering to Honeywell SOPs.
- Record, analyze, and report production data.
- Basic understanding of assembly process and able to perform it with some supervision
- Work independently to work instructions and priority list with some supervision
- SAP knowledge.
- Retrieve and action work instructions from SharePoint/Teamcenter and Technical Publications
- Interpret work scope from customer PO
- Perform visual and mechanical checks on units to determine the extent of malfunction, damage, or wear. Disassemble, repair, overhaul, modify, and assemble per the manuals, written, or verbal instructions.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- High Diploma in Electrical, electronic or instrumentation with 2-4 year work experience production, assembly, or operational activities.
- Excellent English communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Preferably knowledgeable about instrumentations
- Self-starting, able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Willing to develop extensive product knowledge in formal training, and in “on the job” environments, working with latest Honeywell technology
- Team player that can share best practice & supervise others.
- The ability to work under pressure
- A strong commitment to safety and a safe working environment
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Ability to communicate information clearly.
- The opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Group medical insurance plan life.
- Paid annual leave and time off work.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation.
- Market specific training and on-going personal development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: HRD214539
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Emdad Industrial City, Al-Barakah Block,,Al-Mubarakah District,Dammam,EASTERN PROVINCE,Saudi Arabia