Senior Manager - Services (Dhahran) - GCC National -... - #24733
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Future Is What We Make It.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our Global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
By changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Make the Best You.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. All our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Join us and Make an Impact.
We have an exciting opportunity for the Senior Account Manager-ELV Portfolio-Giga Projects in Riyadh, KSA who is responsible for multiple accounts, effort focused on increasing Honeywell’s book of business with new and existing customers and leveraging relationships.
The Purpose of the Role
This position will involve direct customer account management of Saudi Aramco and managerial accountability of lesser experienced service managers in KSA. The candidate will be accountable for all aspects of Service provision to customers, implementation of the Service Vision for customers within assigned region and hold P&L responsibility for financial targets. He/she will be responsible for building strong relationships within the customers technical organization while acting as a liaison between the customer and Honeywell.
The Manager will be accountable for recruitment, succession-planning, performance management and skill development and coaching of the team to develop them into high performing Service Managers. The manager will monitor and control cost center and project budgets.
- Manage and build a strong UOP service relationship with Saudi Aramco.
- Lead and drive the performance services revenue in the MENA region.
- Drive the digitalization and customer service metrics.
- Collaborate and Support the UPT and LST business to meet region’s financial targets.
- Manage the regional revenue forecast to ensure accurate data is provided monthly and quarterly.
- Oversee all customer service interactions with UOP and ensure necessary agreements are in place.
- Manage the troubleshooting efforts for the assigned customer base with the help of UOP’s Technical Service Department personnel as necessary to ensure that timely, accurate and effective support is provided to maintain overall customer satisfaction.
- Coach and manage direct reports through the Honeywell performance review process and helping build and execute individual and team development plans.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering.
- 12+ years of experience of refinery operations and/or support either with UOP or Refiner providing a good all-round knowledge of refining technologies, their equipment, and operations.
- Significant experience in a technical support or operations role in one or more of the major refining technology areas
- Good writing, oral and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and people management skills.
- Previous experience in managing a group or in a role as a service manager preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com.
- The opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Group medical insurance plan life.
- Paid annual leave and time off work.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation.
- Market specific training and on-going personal development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: HRD221600
- Category: Engineering
- Location: DTV - Plots 13 & 16,Dhahran Techno Valley Science Park,Dhahran,EASTERN PROVINCE,34464,Saudi Arabia
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/