Senior Civil Engineer - Module 45 & 46 - #25231
In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!
When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We have got what you are looking for
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Sr. Civil Engineer to join our team in NEOM. Parsons is providing Project Management Consultancy (PMC) services for the development of NEOM Infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. NEOM is a planned cross-border city in the Tabuk Province of northwestern Saudi Arabia. The site is near the Red Sea. It will cover a total area of 26,500 km2 (10,200 sq mi) and will extend 460 km along the coast of the Red Sea.
Together we are delivering the world’s largest project, imagining a new way of living, and leaving behind an unmatched legacy.
· Specific previous work experience in Piling and enabling works, D-Walls and Barrette piles etc.
· Monitor and coordinate best practice for Health and Safety at site for Piling enabling and lifting operations and coordinate reporting and actions with the Senior Health and Safety Advisor, encourage through mentoring and example best practice for quality and Health and Safety.
· Maintain awareness of the financial status of the projects, maintain awareness of the program and report on issues which affects the contract duration.
· Good knowledge of applicable relevant local and international specifications
· Need to be a team player and continuous learner.
· Requirements to work in shift patterns Days & Night shifts.
· Directs the overall planning of construction activities to identify critical milestones and priorities.
· Determines budget estimates and staffing requirements for the defined scope and schedule.
· Ensures that the services of subcontractors and major construction equipment required by the project will be available at the appropriate time to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
· Establishes assignments for Construction Superintendents for various work areas of construction operations, monitoring progress and recommending corrective action as necessary.
· Manages the assignment of manpower, materials, and equipment to maximize efficiency, maintain schedules, and to meet budget goals. Keeps alert to possible problem areas and takes preventative action to ensure that critical milestones are met for each phase of the project.
· Ensures the use of sound construction practices to attain required quality control at the maximum efficiency and minimum cost.
· Prepares periodic reports summarizing progress of construction activities for higher-level management and clients.
· Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
· Engineering Degree in appropriate discipline.
· Licensed/Registered Engineer with a recognized authority.
· 10+ years of experience in Piling, Enabling and structural works.
Manages all on-site field construction activities associated with the completion of a medium-size project. Applies a comprehensive knowledge of various disciplines to be used during construction, as well as the methods and techniques to be utilized for installation. Incumbent must become thoroughly familiar with required contractual obligations and technical aspects of all facilities to be erected. In addition to construction supervision, the incumbent is also responsible for field administration, procurement, and field engineering. Willingness to relocate to construction site locations is expected.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/None Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran