Senior Business Development Manager - Real estate - #17260
Rawaj - Human Capital Management
Leverage your abilities and join the dynamic team of a leading company specializing in the Real Estate
industry in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Job Context: Working as Senior Business Development Manager entails managing all financial functions, including accounts receivables, accounts payables, treasury management, and taxation.
- Develop and implement effective Brokerage and Leasing strategies (B2B - B2C) to achieve and exceed revenue targets, including market analysis, pricing strategies, and lead generation.
- Conduct ongoing training sessions and workshops to enhance the skills and knowledge of the sales and Marketing team, ensuring they stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Stay informed about the local real estate and property market trends, competitors, and opportunities, and leverage this knowledge to inform business decisions.
- Prepare and present regular sales reports and forecasts to senior management, highlighting achievements and areas for improvement
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company's portfolio and working knowledge of competitor products/services.
- Identify new real estate and properties market opportunities.
- Establishing and monitoring the department’s internal organizational procedures and verifying the quality of work and speed of completion
- Achieving revenue, Average Revenue Per Account (ARPA) and KPI targets.
- Contribute to setting targets, KPI's and commission schemes in line with company's requirements.
- Working to enhance the company’s brand as a real estate marketer in the Kingdom that has a good reputation with customers
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications; Master's Degree is preferred
- 10+ working experience in real estate / property management field
- 5 years of proven senior role in the local market.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with internal and external stakeholders.