Senior Business Development Executive - #16474
invenioLSI is the world’s #1 independent SAP consultancy and implementation partner for Public Sector and Services organizations. Our domain specialties include Government, Local Authorities, Policing, Healthcare, Education, Public Transport, and Tax, with a niche and established position within the Media & Entertainment sector.
invenioLSI now has a preeminent position in the United States and Canada as well as a strong presence in Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. We are a global entity with technical expertise, specialist focus, exceptional customer service, profitable growth, and an engaged workplace culture. For over 21 years, our consultants have brought deep expertise combined with advanced technologies to enable organizations to run at the speed of business. By focusing squarely on what we know best—modernization built on SAP—invenioLSI delivers quicker time to value and helps enterprises be more effective.
As we accelerate the impact of advancements in SAP technology, our customers benefit from end-to-end solutions and service portfolios that help them make the move to next-generation enterprise business suites. These digital transformations are driven by our commitment to customer and employee success. At the intersection of meaningful technical software and people, we believe in investing in our relationships. invenioLSI sets the vision for change with a focus on bettering the lives of people that use our solutions––all while celebrating our employees’ diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities.
Senior Business Development Executive
The Senior Business Development Executive's primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers in the Middle East. The Business Development Executive brings a Point of View to the Customer engagement; uses all resources to solve customer problems with appropriate enterprise products primarily in the integration space.
- Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License and Cloud Subscription Revenue.
- Annual Revenue - Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Sales strategies - Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
- Trusted advisor - Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Customer Acumen - Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Drive Pipeline development through a combination of customer engagements, marketing campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence,
- Territory and Account Leadership - Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become SAP references.
- Business Planning – Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Utilize VE, benchmarking and ROI data to support the customer’s decision process.
- 5+ years of software or services sales experience.
- Proven experience of selling enterprise software of SaaS solutions, ideally business applications gained within a major software vendor or system integrator
- Successful history of net new business sales (direct), with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building positive relationships internally and with the customer,
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Excellent consulting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team spirit, leadership skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Graduate of SAP Sales Academy
- Experience working with Public Sector SAP customers.
- Experience with the SAP Public Sector solution.
Additional Key Skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Customer service focus and attitude.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen, respond and build trust.
- Ability to implement practical business solutions under strict deadlines.
- Ability and desire to work with people as part of a high-performance team.
invenioLSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. invenioLSI’s management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.