Senior Business Development Engineer | Infrastructure and Construction - #17247
Rawaj - Human Capital Management
Senior Business Development Engineer- Saudi Construction Group - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Our client is a Saudi Arabian group of companies that has grown significantly. Power, electrical, civil, environmental, structural, commercial, industrial, high-end technology products, information technology security and solutions, communications, value-added services, geographic information systems (GIS), visualization, and real estate development are among the activities undertaken by the group.
Join this company to build up a wide range of experience, knowledge, and network and play a major part in the company's regional growth.
The Job Involves:
- Identify and prioritize business opportunities for the organization.
- Assess the eligibility of the company to participate in tenders.
- Monitor market trends, identify issues, and highlight potential business opportunities.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify relevant business opportunities.
- Establish and nurture partnerships that enhance the technical and commercial capabilities of the organization in international projects.
- Collaborate with financing institutions to ensure the inclusion of the organization in international projects.
- Coordinate with the Tendering Department, local and international clients, and financing institutions during the tendering process to ensure successful and acceptable project bids
- Follow up with clients and financing institutions to ensure the successful awarding of projects.
- Drive interdepartmental coordination to meet the required qualifications and conditions for new bids and Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Present and provide solutions to potential clients to secure projects.
- Actively participate in forums, conferences, and exhibitions to promote the organization's products and services.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
We are Looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in business development and project execution in Saudi Arabia.
- At least 3 years of experience specifically in business development.
- Familiarity with major EPC contractors involved in Vision 2030 projects for a duration of 2 years.
- Strong connections with key clients of Vision 2030 projects.
- Track record of successfully securing multiple projects in Saudi Arabia within the last two years.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to effectively engage with stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills suitable for presenting the company's capabilities abroad.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.