Security Guard - #16377
AL ITTEFAQ STEEL PRODUCTS CO.
Date: 3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
- Physically present and secure the work premises at assigned area
- Check for valid ID proof for both Personnel belongings / Fleet Entry / Out Pass
- Round and patrol the site, office, building etc periodically
- Ensure Company assets and properties are well secured and protected
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Keeping record of people visiting the sites and that of non-company fleet entry and exit.
- Keeping identity documents of the visitor and issuing gate passes.
- Always keeping the entrance barrier closed and open it after proper verification of persons or equipment.
- Collect / pick any lost items found within work premise and report to Superiors and keep record for and safe custody till the owner report for collection
- Report immediately any unsafe acts or emergency situation such as accident, fire break out etc.
- Report in case of power failures and water problems
- To understand and follow the organizational HS&E policies.
- To follow safety instructions related to their jobs.
- To report damaged PPE, unsafe machines and equipment to concerned staff.
- To keep the provided PPE’s in good workable conditions.
- To avoid any horseplay and abuse of safety devices, equipment and welfare facilities.
- To report any accidents, near misses or hazardous conditions to concerned responsible.
- To attend safety trainings planned for them.
Having a right to say “NO” to any unsafe work