Security Architect - #17169
A Cloud and Infrastructure Security Architect is responsible for designing, building and implementing cloud, network and infrastructure security for an organization by designing robust security architectures and ensuring that they function properly to combat any security attacks on an enterprise and network level such as malware, hacker intrusions and DDoS attacks.
- Creating, maintaining and driving cloud security architecture and technology roadmaps within the scope of business requirements specified in the information security strategies.
- Partnering with the security programs to plan and drive security roadmaps implementation in terms of technology and its capabilities.
- Responsible for the architecture of the technology, e.g. anti-virus, disaster recovery solutions,…etc.
- Participate with Business continuity Planning to define the cloud security requirement
- Conduct periodic gaps analysis against defined Security architecture and blueprints
- Provide directions and guidance for the security programs of how to utilize cloud technology and its capabilities in terms of cloud architecture, microservices, APIs, kubernetes, containers, service mesh, infrastructure as a code (IAC)…etc.
- Architect and design cloud security solutions for applications or systems, and/or provide expertise and consulting to the project teams on security controls needed
- Analyze and report the security requirements for cloud, networks, communications, systems and solutions to security architect lead
Assess security requirements by evaluating business, IT and Security strategies and requirements.
- 5-8 years of information security architecture experience.
- Excellent knowledge in cloud architecture, microservices, APIs, kubernetes, containers,…etc
- Knowledge of enterprise IT risks - threat tactics, techniques, and procedures –and application of relevant techniques and tools (e.g., network and application penetration tests)
- Knowledge and understanding across a wide breadth of technology domains, with the ability to quickly assimilate the inter-relationships various disciplines
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial and open-source cloud security applications and technologies (e.g., malware prevention, DLP, IDS/IPS, cryptography, vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.)
- Excellent in Cloud, Networking, Operating Systems, Applications and Databases
- Strong and consolidated problem-solving skills