Sector Sales Manager - #25107
Giza Systems EG
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
- Responsible for the effective management of the industry account portfolio, maximizing the sales (customer share and market share) & presence of the GS portfolio within the different accounts within the specific industry in the country.
- Building strong relationship with different customer stakeholders on all levels
- Develop overall Sales & Marketing strategy for the industry & ensure the development of supporting strategies by the LOB.
- Develop the annual business plan budget and targets for the industry.
- Ensure feed in to annual country plans where accounts cross into multiple countries.
- Identify new potential opportunities for existing products in the industry.
- Ensure the implementation & development of strong account management in the different accounts.
- Develop and train account team to ensure they’re up-to-date with account management concepts.
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance & development of Industry knowledge by supporting & contributing to virtual industry Special Interest Groups (SIGs).
- Ensure appropriate marketing & pricing strategies are developed by account
- Coordinate -with presales teams- awareness programs to ensure that the technical knowledge is maintained and the account managers are aware of any new offerings.
- Work with subordinates to empower KM.
- Maximize penetration of portfolio in the different accounts in the industry.
- Look for opportunities to cross-sell and introduce new products & additional LOBs
- Proactively ensure that strong credible clients’ relationships are developed and maintained.
- Ensure and build customer satisfaction - ultimate escalation point for any Account customer complaints issues.
- Work with Head of Projects and COM to ensure customer excellence through:
- Monitoring Project status.
- Monitoring change requests.
- Monitoring & supporting bids.
- Monitor overall competitive situation, opportunities and threats in the industry.
- Develop with the country manager and account managers appropriate account marketing plans (e.g. events, local presentations, etc.)
- Capture knowledge on account (from project teams and other sources)
- Loss/success reviews
- Current business partners
- Clients processes & timetables
- Client buying patterns.
- Client strategy, business directions, and markets.
- Ensures appropriate marketing & pricing strategies are developed for their assigned section.
- Ensures the ongoing maintenance & development of Industry knowledge by supporting & contributing to virtual industry Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Provide effective team management – managing performance, providing motivational leadership, communication & feedback.
- Provide feedback to project teams working in the Account.
- Coach, develop, motivate, monitor, and follow up on team members’ performance, quality, and adherence for improving productivity and skills to ensure people development and high performance.
- Participate in the identification and recruitment of key talents for the sales team.
- Lead, guide and assist direct reports to perform their functional operations in accordance with set policies and procedures
- Set performance objectives, provide the necessary support, evaluate/appraise the team and provide regular feedback on performance
- Excellent team leading skills
- Excellent sales and marketing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent command of English
Government sales background in KSA Experienced in IT selling
Bachelor of Engineering with a specialization in Communications or Computers.
Job DetailsJob Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Company Industry System Integrator Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Sales Employment Status Full time Employment Type Employee Job Division Giza Arabia