SC/AM - Financial Services - Quant or Modelling - FAAS - KSA - #16388
In Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) Financial Services (FS) within Assurance, we support our clients with their finance, accounting, regulatory and reporting challenges. Our team provides insights and services that accelerate analytics, decision-making and innovation to build a stronger and more efficient finance and risk function.
To continue the successful growth of our FAAS FS team, we are looking for new colleagues seeking to engage on complex transformation, accounting, regulatory and reporting issues.
The opportunity and your key responsibilities
You will become part of an international and inclusive team, where you will play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. As a Senior consultant/Assistant Manager in the FAAS FS team, you will be involved in advising our FS clients (e.g., banks and insurance companies) on a wide range of finance and regulatory topics. In this role you will support our clients with regulatory modelling challenges k. This may include:
- Developing IFRS 9 models
- End-to-end IFRS 9 model validation – including validation of data, assessing methodology and model assumptions and performing quantitative testing.
- Assisting in establishing, monitoring, evaluating, and interpreting data
- Maintaining an up-to-date view of regulatory and industry developments – enabling knowledge sharing with the wider team
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in (quantitative) Finance, Econometrics, mathematics, engineering or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of experience in quantitative modeling techniques, with practical experience in IFRS 9
- Experience in any of the following programming languages: Python, R, SAS, SQL or Matlab
- Excellent communication skills both business as well as technical
- The ability to translate technical regulatory requirements and complex data into meaningful insights
- Supervising and coaching junior team members to ensure that they are able to continue developing both professionally and personally
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Masters or MBA qualification
- Track record with a leading Consulting firm
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.