Saudi Nationals Only - Transaction Processing Analyst - Operations - #16853
JPMorgan Chase & Co
You will work in partnership with various departments to process and clear the payments, reports, reconciliation and investigation as well as work on various projects for a new process and enhancing the current processes.
As a Transaction Processing Analyst in Payment Operations, you will work in processing all type of payments related to Riyadh Branch, reconcile between Statement and Ledger accounts, prepare periodic reports, investigate cases, enhance current processes.
- Execute local and foreign currency payments/ receivables through SARIE or SWIFT including SADAD payments
- Monitoring settlements for MM/FX Riyadh Branch and ensuring clearance on time
- Working with Traders, Middle Office & Client Service Officers for timely resolution of issues
- Ensure compliance of the operational environment with Global Corporate Bank principles, corporate policies and local regulations
- Design mapping processes, write Standard Operating Procedures and implement Service Level Agreements
- Match broker trades / Manage Economic affirmation, chase matching and queries
- Publish weekly metrics on outstanding, repair & failed trades / Increase STP
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks through effective prioritization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to make independent decisions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team Player
- Fluent in English & Arabic
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- 0-2 years’ experience in banking operation.
- Professional in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Technical knowledge in payment systems
- Basic Knowledge in Alteryx and Tableau
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.