Saudi Nationals Only - Loan Operation Analyst - #17012
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Our team has a strong risk management program tailored for local regulations and the technology platform suits end-to-end core product needs. Trade Finance Operations provides unique offerings to different market segments. You will focus upon transactions and will be able to move to other disciplines as and when required. You will have an opportunity to engage with External Corporate Clients, External Financial Institutes and internal stakeholders.
As a Operation Analyst in Loans Department, you will manage different components of workload, client services and other internal and external reporting on daily basis ensuring adherence to designated deadlines and controls. You will have possibility to work with minimum supervision and act on own initiative to identify tasks and efficiencies to be implemented on the unit. You will work closely with stake holders of Banking Operations who provides end-to-end product coverage for Loan products, including client servicing, with a scalable support structure that allows for high-volume through-out.
- Investigates, analyzes and resolves complex customer enquiries/requirements to provide required solutions in the operating environment
- Monitors of transactions to ensure it is completed
- Adheres to all established work and escalation processes
- Escalates all exceptional processes and maintains their audit trials for record purposes. Prepares weekly and monthly metrics
- Adheres strictly to all relevant Process and Procedures
- Ensures that all Customer Enquiries allocated to them are handled in a timely and accurate manner, exercises sound judgement based upon knowledge and experience
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Any University Degree, with minimum 0-2 years
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills – in is essential
- Fluent in Arabic and English (both written and spoken)
- Proven skills in team supervision / management
- First class customer service skills are essential
- An understanding of Banking Operations would be advantage
Preferred qualifications, capabilities , and skills
- Strong analytical skills and excellent team-working skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with a commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Initiative, reliable and willing to work hard on high volume days, self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Knowledge on Islamic Banking / Finance would be an added advantage
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.