Saudi Nationals Only - Direct Custody and Clearing Operations Analyst - #17011
JPMorgan Chase & Co
JP Morgan is growing its Direct Custody capabilities in Saudi Arabia through the local entity in the Kingdom, JP Morgan Saudi Arabia Ltd. In this role you will perform as experienced Custody Operations specialist with proven local securities market experience and people management skills to support the implementation of new initiatives as well as to manage and lead the operations team responsible for the on-going support of the business.
As Trade Lifecycle Analyst you should be a motivated and innovative self-starter with the necessary skills and experience to drive change as well as to ensure an efficient and controlled operating model. You will support defining and managing the operating model, technology requirements and business processes needed to facilitate the new business whilst maintaining a robust control environment
- Provides processing support for effective and efficient process delivery of Custody Trade Operations
- Provides processing support and efficient process delivery across different types of instruments like Equity, G-sec, Corporate Bonds for settlement and regulatory reporting
- Executes error free operations and identify and escalate any exceptions across processes including pre-trade activity, trade capture, affirmation, brokerage & settlement
- Knows SWIFT messaging
- Provides first level of supervision in the day to day management of business deliverables and timely response to client enquiries
- Complies with firms policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Exhibits effective communication with key stakeholders i.e. internal and external market participants
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Degree or equivalent preferred
- Qualified CMA certification essential
- 1-2 years trade settlement custody experience in KSA
- Operating knowledge and good understanding of KSA Tadawul systems
- Ability to effectively prioritize workloads and work to critical deadlines
- Display high levels of integrity; operate on the basis of open and honest interaction
- Knowledge of MS-Office with proficiency in MS-Excel.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.