Sales Representative Ruminants/VPH & Pet - #16568
This role is responsible for executing the Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health sales/marketing plan and tactics to assure maximum sales and market penetration within Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health guidelines, policies and directives with key targeted customers.
Tasks & responsibilities
Maintains and utilizes expert product knowledge and highly effective selling skills to influence targeted animal health care professionals (AHCP) to support the use of promoted products. Executes brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing message.
Utilizes CRM tool to create pre-call plans to meet animal health care professionals' (AHCP) needs. Follows defined CRM business rules. Sells towards AHCP business needs and opportunities. Fosters AHCP network development and communication. Have accurate and timely follow-up discussions with AHCP. Fosters ongoing trust with AHCP as relationship develops. Uses appropriate Sales Training techniques to facilitate the AHCP decision making process.
Achieve sales targets in the region in line with company business objectives and company ethic principles.
Analyzes territory information to optimize AHCP calls and create annual business plan for execution. Monitors local market conditions for changes that impact business. Develops plans to maximize speaker programs. Adjusts implementation plans on a regular basis (speaker mgmt., advocate development, etc.). Creates opportunities that meet both territory and brand tactics. Utilizes CRM tool and supporting analysis to plan activity, report and monitor samples, and maintain account and AHCP records. Completes all daily administrative responsibilities as directed by management. Successfully completes all Sales Training requirements.
- Requires a good understanding and theoretical knowledge in a subject area.
- Bachelor’s degree (Veterinary)
- Minimum of 4 years relevant sales experience in the pharmaceutical and biological industry.
- Previous animal health experience in central and northern area preferred.
- History of successful performance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Business fluency in English & Arabic.
- Proven communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Accountability & Agility & In trapreneurship