Sales Representative II-PPE-Dhahran - #24902
Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and materials
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges. Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) is a $1B+ business and a long-time player in protecting people on the job. We are focused on protecting people in the construction, manufacturing, oil and gas, utilities, and transportation industries head-to-toe with everything from hard hats, eyewear and masks to clothing, gloves, work boots, electrical safety gear and fall protection. In short, PPE enables people everywhere the protection needed to perform their jobs and return home safely.
Where Do You Fit In?
The Sales representative is responsible for building & executing the winning strategies to grow the PPE business in KSA region by multifold in next few years.
- Achieve and exceed the annual sales targets (AOP) for the assigned geographies
- Develop and maintain a highly effective distributor network
- Grow and sustain the PPE opportunity pipeline 4X of the sales target.
- Provide awareness, technical & training support to distributor/channels when needed
- Focal point for customer relationship, account, sales plans, proposals, contract negotiations, etc.
- Manage and build customer contacts, serving as the customer’s ambassador, “trusted advisor” and advocate for End User (Oil & gas, Construction etc)
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of the marketplace and competitor data, so that you can position Honeywell as the leading provider of head to tow PPE in the region
- Assure effective Account Management with minimum 10 Key Accounts (Tier 1, +$1 M) in the region, harvesting existing customers and Hunting for new accounts (min 3/qtr.)
- Support Marcom activities that will contribute to support the growth within the territory and/or region
- Pursue growth through regular both face to face meetings & virtual meetings, accompanied with travel within the country
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in Sales with background on Channel and Key Account management
- Proven track record in selling the PPE products or industrial goods.
- Proven track record in Channel Management
- Driving commercial excellence via Sales CRM tools (Salesforce, etc.), Account/Channel Management, ability to use market and marketing data to build successful accounts plans
- Experienced in complex selling, including early engagement in the customer buying cycle at senior levels, building long-term strategic and executive relationships.
- Dynamic personality, results driven, champion of change
- Must demonstrate high ethical and integrity standards as the same will be required in all interactions within Honeywell and its partners
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Good knowledge of commercial terms and be champion of Sales Process and Disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster strong customer relationships
- In-depth knowledge of Honeywell and competitor products, and technologies in PPE
- Experience in technical writing and preparation of Sales proposals
- Ability to achieve results through influence in a matrixed-team environment
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
- JOB ID: req434156
- Category: Sales
- Location: DTV - Plots 13 & 16,Dhahran Techno Valley Science Park,Dhahran,EASTERN PROVINCE,34464,Saudi Arabia