Sales Manager (Management System Certification) - #24942
We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property, and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence.
As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.About Business Assurance
We help companies ensure compliance, build high-performing management systems, and meet competence needs within a wide range of industries. DNV helps companies understand Working with us, you can be involved in technically challenging and innovative projects worldwide demanding a broad variety of expertise. Our strong focus on research and innovation opens an array of opportunities, and allows you to engage in projects which develop next generation solutions. and manage their risk picture through our management system certification and training portfolios
About the role
DNV Business Assurance Middle East unit is made up of GCC market and Azerbaijan. In building more stronger relations with existing customers and develop business with new customers, DNV is looking for Sales Manager for its services covering Management System Certification and related Training services.
The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving growth in sales through new business development and ensuring service excellence to clients. This position provides and structures solutions and helps clients to improve the quality and safety of their business performance through the application of internationally recognized standards.
This position reports to the Area Manager, Middle East and is part of the Middle East management team. This role will be part of the Business Assurance global sales network in DNV.
- Responsible for the sales of certification and training services in Saudi Arabia.
- Responsible for driving the sales, developing the business relationships, establishing and maintaining both sales and business development strategies to meet sales targets and implement the marketing initiatives.
- In a proactive mode, approach targeted companies, identify, and generate business opportunities in line with DNV services portfolio.
- Develop a local network of partners (consultants, channels).
- Follow-up, negotiate and conclude business contracts to achieve targets.
- Take part in local communication actions (events, tradeshows, conferences, exhibitions, etc).
- Sustain existing customers’ loyalty, responsible for driving the recertification / retention of existing clients / customers by managing the queries or requests to renegotiate terms and conditions to a successful conclusion of remaining with DNV.
- Lead and contribute to the business plan related to sales and business development, conduct business reviews and forecasts and ensure all opportunities are logged into the system for analysis and reporting.
What we offer
- Flexible work arrangements for better work-life balance
- Generous Paid Leaves (Annual, Sick, Compassionate, Local Public, Marriage, Maternity, Paternity, Medical leave Household Moving, Hajj Leave, Exam leave, Unpaid leave)
- Pension and Insurance Policies (Group Term Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Medical Insurance)
- Additional Benefits (School fee contribution, Long Service Awards, Mobile Phone Reimbursement, Housing Allowances)
- Profit share
*Benefits may vary based on position, tenure/contract/grade level*DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree preferred;
- 10 years of working experience in service industry with minimum of 5 years in managerial experience, preferably in Testing, Inspection and Certification industry.
- Demonstrated experience in selling business to business services, combined with an experience in Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE), Risk management will provide a real additional advantage to the candidate.
- Strategic thinking and an understanding of competitive landscape specifically in Saudi Arabia, and generally in Middle East.
- Strong communication, presentation, verbal and written skills in English and local language.
- Experience in managing key accounts / customers and winning new clients.
- Strong interpersonal relationship capability, ability to work both remotely and with a team.
- Ability to approach and convince the decision makers by listening to their expectations, understanding their stakes and goals, offering adapted / innovative / value-added solutions.
- Relevant years of successful experience in selling Business to Business solutions and services is needed
- Exhibits strong entrepreneurial and market developer mindset, dynamic, resilient, open to change and flexible.
- Working experience in food & beverage/automobile/ICT industry is added advantage.