Sales Manager - #25211
Embark on a journey with us as a Sales Manager at the First Vignette Collection in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Carliton Almoaibed Hotel). We are in search of candidates with ambition, talent, and essential skills. This role requires someone who will drive sales initiatives, cultivate relationships with guests, and lead a dynamic team to exceed revenue targets.
As the Sales Manager, you will strategize innovative approaches to penetrate the market, negotiate lucrative contracts, and ensure exceptional guests satisfaction.
A little of your day-to-day:
- Analyze market trends, set sales targets, and develop revenue generation strategies.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, negotiate contracts, and identify new business opportunities.
- Coordinate with other hotel departments, participate in promotional campaigns, and contribute to revenue strategy meetings.
- Track sales performance, analyze data, and generate reports to evaluate strategy effectiveness.
What we need from you:
- Proven success in sales, preferably in hospitality, with managerial experience preferred.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in analyzing market trends and tracking sales performance.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and develop a sales team effectively.
- Flexibility to handle the fast-paced and unpredictable nature of the hospitality industry.
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.