Sales Engineer for Fire Alarm System - #16456
Date: 3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
Work Experience4-5 years
Job DescriptionPure Sales Engineer for Fire Alarm System
The Sales Engineer- Service & Maintenance is a key role, reporting to the Sales Manager, responsible for our Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Infrastructure sectors. You will be part of the service and maintenance sales team that is focused on expanding our footprint and customer base to achieve our strong growth objectives.
- The team focuses on Selling Service and Maintenance Contracts for Fire Protection, Fire Detection and Security Systems.
- You will be concentrated on selling Annual Maintenance Contracts, Installation Solutions, Upgradation Jobs and growing our market share with new clienteles which includes Facility Management Companies, Real Estate Firms, MEP Contractors, Consultant & End Users.
- As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objective.
Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering as applicable.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in selling Maintenance & Service contracts specifically for Fire & Security Products and Systems (Fire Fighting Equipment, Fire Alarm System, Sprinklers System, Fire Fighting Pumps, Fire Suppression Systems etc.)
- Proven track record of generating business through FM companies, end users and general contractors dealing with Fire and Security Systems.
- Must be well versed with local civil defense rules & basic NFPA standards.
- Proven track record of achieving sales for Fire & Security portfolio
- Proficient with Fire & Security Products.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Highly customer oriented.
- Quality focus and self-driven personality.
- Determined, results driven and strong sales drive
- Fluent language skills in English.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.