Sales Applications Support - Saudi Arabia - #17150
Rawaj - Human Capital Management
Our Client is known for its diverse business interests ranging from automotive to investments and more. As we continue to expand our footprint and serve our clients, we are seeking a Sales Support Officer with a keen understanding of the investment landscape to bolster our sales operations and enhance client relations.
What you will do:
- Ensure support to business users for issues related to ISELL sales cycle without loss of sales due to system issues. Eg
- HHC applications
- Order Management
- Incentives and Commission
- Keep track of IT hardware used by the sales team (Eg. HHC, Printers, Docking stations, related accessories). This includes receipts from the supplier, issues and receipts by the sales team.
- Coordinate with internal servicing team and supplier for the Hardware repairs.
- Ensure HHCs are synchronizing to comm-servers either thru LAN, GPS or WIFI as not to affect sales operations.
- Responsible to keep documentation for asset’s finance auditing.
- Work as interface between BTD and sales department to resolve issues and communicate new business requirements.
- Act as first point of contact for all issues related to BTD for operations team linked to order to cash cycle.
- Should take initiatives to resolve sales user issues. Coordinate with BTD team to resolve the user issues with minimum loss of business.
What they expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Master's degree in Computer Science is advantageous.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in supporting Sales solutions and sales hardware management.
- Previous experience with Sales Force automation application – Sales Buzz.
- Previous experience with MDM - SOTI.
- Skills in Oracle apps, Oracle/SQL database query techniques, and testing procedures.
- Deep understanding of sales cycles in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry.
- Ability to provide technical guidance to developers for building custom objects.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to work shifts and travel to remote locations as needed.